Alba Knit Sweater
The Harris Tapper Alba Sweater in Olive is an oversized silhouette crafted from a soft Cashmere Blend. With a cosy, thick rib at the neckline, cuff and hem. Pair with matching Alba Knit Pant for a cosy day and night co-ord.
Sustainability imprint //
- Harris Tapper intertwine 360 degree dressing with slow and considered capsule collections
- Responsible manufacturing with Global Ethical Trading Initiatives
- Approximately 20% of fabrics are sourced as end-of-line or discarded fabrics that would otherwise end up in landfill
- 50% of fabrics are natural, made from wool, silk and cotton
- Harris Tapper is committed to making cherished pieces that sustain a long lifetime in a women’s wardrobe
Size and Fit
The Alba Knit Sweater in Olive fits true to size. We suggest taking your usual size
Neck Drop: 6cm / 2.3inch
Sleeve Length: 68cm / 26.7inch
Back Length: 58cm / 22.8inch
Measurements taken from a size 8 AUS
The Harris Tapper Alba Knit Sweater in Olive is made from 70% Wool, 30% Cashmere
∙ Ribbed neckline
∙ Ribbed cuffs
∙ Ribbed hemline
Domestic standard delivery (2-5 business days)
Express delivery (1-2 business days) for Metro areas.
Regional and Rural areas please add an extra 1-2 business days.
International standard delivery 7-15 business days.
International Express delivery 2-5 business days.
For more information see here
We do not offer refunds on price drop items. Price drop items can be returned for store credit. If you have any questions regarding sizing, please email email@example.com
Please review our Returns page for our Return Policy & Procedure.
We do not offer returns on skincare items. Please check the directions and ingredient lists to ensure the product is suitable for you.
Harris Tapper is committed to making cherished pieces that sustain a long lifetime in a women’s wardrobe. Harris Tapper champion female independence and in line with this the brand partner with Dress for Success, whose mission is to help women strive for economic independence coming full circle to why the brand started in the first place.Read Their Story