The Harris Tapper Rosenfeld Dress in Ivory is a soft, cozy midi-length dress crafted from a luxurious fine wool and cashmere blend. With an elongated roll-neck and a straight silhouette, this is a versatile piece that can be worn with Derby Shoes, boots or heels. Layer with a soft knit cardigan or coat this winter season.
Sustainability imprint //
- Harris Tapper intertwine 360 degree dressing with slow and considered capsule collections
- Responsible manufacturing with Global Ethical Trading Initiatives
- Approximately 20% of fabrics are sourced as end-of-line or discarded fabrics that would otherwise end up in landfill
- 50% of fabrics are natural, made from wool, silk and cotton
- Harris Tapper is committed to making cherished pieces that sustain a long lifetime in a women’s wardrobe
Size and Fit
The Harris Tapper Rosenfeld Dress in Ivory fits true to size
Sleeve Length: 70cm / 27.5inch
Back Length: 136cm / 53.5inch
Measurements taken from a size 8 AUS
The Harris Tapper Rosenfeld Dress in Ivory is made from 70% merino wool, 30% cashmere
∙ Slip on
Domestic standard delivery (2-5 business days)
Express delivery (1-2 business days) for Metro areas.
Regional and Rural areas please add an extra 1-2 business days.
International standard delivery 7-15 business days.
International Express delivery 2-5 business days.
For more information see here
We do not offer refunds on price drop items. Price drop items can be returned for store credit. If you have any questions regarding sizing, please email email@example.com
Please review our Returns page for our Return Policy & Procedure.
We do not offer returns on skincare items. Please check the directions and ingredient lists to ensure the product is suitable for you.
Harris Tapper is committed to making cherished pieces that sustain a long lifetime in a women’s wardrobe. Harris Tapper champion female independence and in line with this the brand partner with Dress for Success, whose mission is to help women strive for economic independence coming full circle to why the brand started in the first place.Read Their Story